CCI edit, Medical Necessity Claims Analyst (Facility based)
Health Information Partners ® is hiring one (1) (Part time/ Remote/Facility based) CCI Edits/ Medical Necessity Analyst. Immediate availability for an experienced CCS/ COC-H credentialed Coder. Skill set requires extensive experience in reviewing facility medical record documentation to resolve CCI and medical necessity edits.
Proficiency required in all applications of NCCI guidelines, Medicare OCE guidelines, NCD and LCD coding guidelines and other applicable Government and Commercial insurance billing guidelines to accurately assess and assign modifiers and/or diagnosis codes to resolve claim edits.
Position requires competency in ICD-10 CM coding, CPT coding, modifiers use, and medical terminology
- Hospital inpatient coder credential (CCS) and/or Hospital outpatient coder credential (COC-H)
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience in Patient Financial Services, Charge Description Master and/ or Revenue integrity
- Extensive knowledge of the entire hospital claims review and billing revenue cycle with extensive experience in reviewing and resolving CCI and Medical Necessity edits
- Knowledge of ICD-9 diagnosis coding, ICD-10 diagnosis coding and CPT coding and guidelines
- Successfully pass a pre-employment coding proficiency test
- Successfully pass a criminal record/OIG/drug screening
- Successfully pass a prior employment verification screen
- Free CEU’s
- Great Pay!
- Pleasant no-stress working relationship where your contribution is recognized and valued !
Apply below or send most recent resume with a reply to Careers@hip-inc.com