RN Utilization Review
Health Information Partners (HIP) is seeking a full-time Registered Nurse for a temporary Utilization Review position. This position is on-site in Dallas Fort Worth and is expected to be between 3-6 months in length with the possibility of full-time long-term employment. Candidates will be responsible for conducting daily chart assessments on hospital patients. Assessments will be looking for appropriateness of admissions and documentation within the patient’s chart. The UR Nurse will also participate in patient care conferences, in discharge planning, and will assist with providing patients with information on Advance Directives.
- Must have current RN licensure
- Must have current CPR certificate
- 3+ years in Utilization Review
- Basic knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Successfully pass a criminal record/OIG/drug screening
To apply for this position please complete the application below and include your most updated resume. You may also send your most recent resume to Careers@hip-inc.com.