Contract MDS Coordinator
Position available immediately – great pay
Health Information Partners (HIP) seeks a full-time “on-site” MDS Coordinator in Charleston, West Virginia. This is a 90-day contract position with an opportunity for permanent employment.
The MDS Coordinator will play an active role in the patient’s admission and discharge planning, ensuring coordination of quality care to residents from pre-admission through discharge. Candidates must demonstrate knowledge of Skilled Nursing State and Regulatory requirements, as well as knowledge of SNU State mandated activities and processes.
- Current RN License
- Current BLS certification
- 3+ years of Skilled Nursing Facility experience
- Prior experience as an MDS Coordinator
- Successfully pass criminal record & drug screening
- Successfully pass credentialing verification
To apply for this position please complete the application below and include your most updated resume. You may also send your most recent resume to Careers@hip-inc.com.