Health Information Partners® (HIP-inc.com) seeks “4” part time auditors with “Clinical Trials” experience to assist with a special 90 day project.
Focus will be to assess whether or not 2019 Clinical Trial accounts were billed and reimbursed correctly. Client is a teaching hospital.
Candidates will possess the following qualifications:
You can expect:
- RN credential -or- AHIMA credential -or- AAPC credential
- 3 years previous experience working with “Clinical Trial” Accounts
- Prefer: Candidates with previous revenue cycle experience
- Attractive hourly pay rate (W-2 employee status)
- Flexible work day / hours (Work from home)
- Possibility of extended employment
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Criminal record / Drug testing
- Prior references & Credentialing verification
To apply for this position please send your most recent resume to Amanda Curtis at Careers@hip-inc.com