Remote Charge Auditor/ Pre-Billing Claims Analyst (Part-Time / Remote)
Health Information Partners is hiring two (2) (Part-Time / Remote) Charge Audit/ Pre-Billing Claims Analysts. Immediate availability necessary. Candidates will be CCS and or COC-H credentialed coders.
Candidates will have extensive experience reviewing medical record documentation to reconcile and to resolve missing charges for all types of facility billings (Emergency, Outpatient Surgery, Medical Oncology, Observation, Evaluation and Management visits). Must be proficient in claims presentation (UB 04) to include revenue codes and modifiers for code pairings. Will have experience analyzing charges posted for under or over billing. Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills to present observations, requests for charge review and solutions to trending issues.
Position requires competency in NCCI Guidelines, ICD-10 CM diagnosis coding, CPT-4 coding, modifiers use, and medical terminology.
- Hospital inpatient coder credential (CCS) and/or Hospital outpatient coder credential (COC-H)
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience in Patient Financial Services, Charge Description Master and/ or Revenue integrity
- Extensive knowledge of the entire hospital claims review and billing revenue cycle with extensive experience in reviewing billed charges
- Knowledge of ICD-9 diagnosis coding, ICD-10 diagnosis coding and CPT coding and guidelines
- Successfully pass a pre-employment coding proficiency test
- Successfully pass a criminal record/OIG/drug screening
- Great Pay!
- Pleasant no-stress working relationship where your contribution is recognized and valued !
Apply below or send most recent resume with a reply to Careers@hip-inc.com